Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message to All Testers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Woob@t

Woob@t
Administrator
So I have been looking through the Deck Articles and other parts of the Classes sections have found that you all tend to be slacking on your job. In case you didn't know you are to do Lessons and Guides to things, much like I have done for the random decks, or how we all did it for Pendulum Summoning, at least 1 time a week or at least 3 a month.

Now I am giving all testers notice, you have until the end of June to have at least 2 Lessons per tester. Anyone who fails to do this will be put onto probation and can/will lose their right to be a tester.

I'm sorry to seem so uptight and strict but there has been no effort to do lessons, so I am sorry but I have to do this.

Now I do not care how you get it done, talk among your fellow testers and see to that you all can do it, I don't want to see any of you demoted but failure to complete the job will result in a demotion.

Dragonite for your lesson on Hunders you only have to do 1 this month, as well Sailor Moon for your repeated assistance and your business in this coming month I am limiting you to one as well so you do not feel as rushed.

Now on a separate note, I would like you testers to create a schedule for who does a new homework and when. I would like all of you to be involved with it and also have fun with it so please tell me when you're done with this.

Thank you for reading this and please if you're a tester, do what I have asked, I really like you guys but when I'm forced to make you guys do things I'm a sad Slender....

Nudist Dragonair

Nudist Dragonair
Teacher
Teacher
Some of us have our own lessons to learn. Like medicine administration, which is a 2000 page text book. That's not even an exaggeration. I can test people's abilities, but I cannot and will not spread my in real life time thinner than it already is, writing an article that three people will skim over.

I mean this in a professional and polite manner. If you demote me, there is no resentment. However, such a task would be more manageable if you had a specific person develop in-order lessons, rather than having every tester make up each their own. It causes inconsistency in; quality, quantity, hierarchy, and content. Something to think about.

Dragonite

Dragonite
Horakhty
Horakhty
honestly you should seperate the job into three groups: professor which is combined teacher and tester, teacher and tester.

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
^Instead of that, we can have majority of Testers make Lessons/Articles. In Nudist's case, he should only be a Test that tests people. in BATMAN's and Sailor's case, they should be able to make lessons >_>. 

Duelist should be put in charge of Hw :v

Nudist Dragonair

Nudist Dragonair
Teacher
Teacher
I can live with that.

Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon
Teacher
Teacher
What noodles Said is more realistic. I am fine with that(aka will keep digging up important ruling information). I will test when I can But will Focus on Ruling articles and updates.

Nudist Dragonair

Nudist Dragonair
Teacher
Teacher
Sailor Moon wrote:What noodles Said is more realistic. I am fine with that(aka will keep digging up important ruling information). I will test when I can But will Focus on Ruling articles and updates.

Right, what he said is more realistic. Not that I started the point or anything like that. *Rolls eye sarcastically, then lays down to cry*

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Nudist baby <3

Thanks though <3

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
How about this, why don't you guys make decks that focus on the specific format? Let's all face it, the easiest lessons to do are focused decks. Here's a list:

- HAT
- Geargia
- Madolche

^ Any testers who does that would be okay and I feel Nudist since I'm a medical student as well. We're literally crammed in time since as much as possible, we have to finish a chapter (Which is like 50 to 100 pages long already...) and with Sailor/Genex's marriage and stuff, no need to rush her.

Hmm... to be honest, testers should collaborate. I can check the quality as well as Sailor, as per the rulings and ****, Noodles and Sailor can check that (I'm derping with rulings at the moment) .

Though on another scenario, it'd also be best if a lesson can be accomplished in a week or a homework (I'm one to say considering I'm also scarce on time but this is basically for those who have time)

Also, I would highly recommend every staff to put in a time table on when they're busy like an in real life job so we can all see how to cope up with it like a shift duty.

https://ygoda.forumtl.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014