Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

first it was was rescue cat then rescue rabbit now its RESCUE RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dragonite

Dragonite
Horakhty
Horakhty
apparently on ygopro there is a new pendulum monster named
Rescue RAT.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Code:
Pendulum Effect
    You can banish this card from your Pendulum Zone; add 2 face-up Pendulum Monsters with the same name from your Extra Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Rescue Rat" once per Duel.

Monster Effect
    During your Main Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned this turn and a face-up Level 5 or lower Pendulum Monster is in your Extra Deck: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon from your Main Deck, 2 monsters with the same name as 1 Level 5 or lower Pendulum Monster that is face-up in your Extra Deck. Their effects are negated, and they are destroyed during the End Phase.

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
yea, that card makes Pendulums more stupid. Gg Konami.

Cubone

Cubone
Assistant
Assistant
Awwww Its so cute tongue

Nudist Dragonair

Nudist Dragonair
Teacher
Teacher
You're forgetting Rescue Warrior. I know, it doesn't count because he's not a cute, fuzzy animal. Right? Well, I'm not sure he is a he, maybe he's a she. That would technically be she is a she, or she-man. You get my point, I hope.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014