Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello - DeathDunk98*

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pumkin Pai

Pumkin Pai
Ra
Ra
Besically, it's an online Yu-Gi-Oh community for players of all skill levels to get together and duel, hang out, have online tournaments and such. It can be a lot of fun! We generally play on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or use a dueling program called YGOPRO found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you decide to join!

Pumkin Pai

Pumkin Pai
Ra
Ra
Yeah, IDK if it's just that my monitor is too small or what but even when selecting the lowest width from the menu on the the left I have to scroll right to see some things like the post reply and quote buttons.

J0k3R^

J0k3R^
Obelisk
Obelisk
hi deathdunk98 and welcome.
but u mean FYROM not Macedonia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://myplanet.forumgreek.com

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Hi,

Sorry about the width of the forum. I disagree with the size of it, because it is indeed messy. This is done so that the header is not messed up. Though, I will test some widths out.

Also, welcome to YGODA.

Participate in Games: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Join our Big Event:https://ygoda.forumtl.com/t47p20-ygoda-s-first-official-tournament-the-corrupted-disease-registration-thread#550

Suggest a Movie for Movie Night: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Request a Test: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regards,
Nood.

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
No problem.

I tried some widths out. The best we can do is the current one. The banners on top of the Chatbox overlaps if it's any smaller. Sorry, though, you can always get used to it.

Phantom Princess

Phantom Princess
Assistant
Assistant
Hi Very Happy

The reason why the width is rather messy is because the main banner has not been transfixed. Due to its circumstances, the main head banner will be remodeled along with the banner below. The text ON the image will no longer be used but substituted by actual images; however, the image should load for approximately 3 seconds to be properly set it (Running on 56.2 mbps).

However, if you have the 'YesScript' add-on installed, you may use that to disable the forum's codes so you will be able to view everything properly. You may also try the 'Monkey' add on.

Best Regards,
Phantom Princess

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014