Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

YGODA Movie Night Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Hi, Guest! As you know YGODA is made to provide you guys with a fun and friendly community. So, YGODA will be hosting Movie Nights every Friday from now on.

This idea is not ours, so credits go to the guy who thought of this.

Guidelines

• No nudity of ANY kind.
• No rape.
• No domestic/child abuse.
• Anything that is PG 13 or lower is fine. Anything higher MUST be reviewed.
• Anything that goes against Forumotion's Term of Services WILL NOT be accepted.

How will this work?

We will host it via live streams. A chatbox will be included as well. Meaning, we will watch the movie in real time and you can talk with each other at the same time Wink.

Anyways, a topic will be made in which everyone can suggest movies. At that point, we will close it after we get 10 suggestions (IF you suggest a rated R movie, suggest something lower as well).

After that, I will pick all the movies from a hat. The one I pick out of the hat first is what we watch.

Movies will be announced on that Thursday. Also, the member's movie that got picked will gain 50 DP!

Finally, the movie will be streaming in real time on Friday. I will post a timezone table of the times the movie will be on in every movie post. (It will be showed once on that day and only once)

Note: Nothing is needed to join in the fun Wink

Have Fun and get your movie on Cool

Regards,
YGODA Staff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014