Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good afternoon

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yurix

Yurix
No one special
No one special
I suppose I should start with the obvious.

My name is Seb, though my username is Yurix. On Duel Network, I'm wanderingspirit.

[Chaos] Tone caught me on DN and got me into joining this place, so here I am.

I'm on the edge of 32, so it probably makes something of an oddity for someone that age to be dueling. Fact is, I played the game since the first pack and... let's say I lost a lot of interest as of late, due to the poor sportsmanship (or should I say, duelship?) of people on DN, and the lack of time to duel on Skype - my only method to actually duel with cards.

I like Spellcasters and Light decks, but I can't stand FTKs and OTKs. I like duels to be fair to both sides, meaning no insults, and no laughing (lols, xD or the lot) when someone is defeated. I've had that happen too many times as of late. Because of that, my confidence in deck-making took a shot... as well as my enjoyment in the game.

If you want to duel me, or chat, I'll try to sneak a duel when I can, as my work hours change from project to project.

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Welcome! You're probably the oldest here so far Razz If you'd like a test, please log in into the chatbox. One of our testers will get to you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014