Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

YGODA Version I Available Features

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
YGODA Version I Available Features

Guest , have you ever wondered what kind of features this academy have that's unique from all academies, if not, most?

Well then, in this post, I will explain what they are. Our academy is proud to present the following features~

For Members

• Advanced tagging system - This system allows you to tag a user in posts! Neat, right? Not only that, for them to notice your tag easier, a verification mail will be sent to their private message.
  • Forum Width Adjuster - The Forum Width Adjustor, it's really cliche, isn't it? Well, Guest , that feature is actually modified for phpBB2 only from older and ancient sites, now, it has been modified to fit the use of our academy which is PunBB!
  • Auto-forms - For all the people who are confused as to what to say or even do in the academy, of course we have our guide but I have provided a provision for you to create a formatted post. It is found in the Introductions :: Farewells, Shops and Centers and in the Test Requests area. Take note, two of those areas will only approve your request if you follow the format.
  • Unique Chat Box Look - We're the only academies to produce such a chat box (Buttons) and if you like, you can send a staff a private message to help improve it.
  • Names - See my name? It's double colored, right? Well, YGODA has a code for that ;)and will be available for purchase in the shop soon. The Rainbow Code is being worked on to be usable for PunBB version since it is only available for phpBB2 as of now Razz.
  • Pencil Edit - Really annoyed in editing the posts every time you make a mistake? Well, our pencil editor works. It is located after the title of the post. The feature actually prevents you from just going through the whole click on topic again and edit it as it makes you edit it directly on the topic list box Smile.
  • Reputation System - Even way before the development of the system provided in Forumotion, YGODA already had this feature. Our reputation system is located in our profile and will increase upon post likes Wink.
  • Title Hover - Really? Who isn't sick of the ancient format of the hover (Plain blue)? Well, YGODA has developed a feature for making it less conventional looking~
  • Forum Looks - This is one of the features I'm most proud of. Our categories is the ONLY Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy Website to have this feature and it goes in a 2 in 1 result. The category toggle feature which other sites have already had it within the encrypted code so just by clicking, you already have it disappearing and re-appearing anytime!
  • Edit Profile Popup - Having a hard time coping up with the moods? In the Profile, we have simplified it to a button so when you click on it, you will be able to select everything easier.
  • Avatar in Quick Reply - Of course, who can ever forget the Avatar in Quick Reply? If you never get sick of looking at your avatar, just stare at it all day Wink.
  • Auto-link provider/producer - With hours and hours of template editing and script coding, we have managed to produce a RegEx/Javascript function code that allows us to produce quick links to ANY specific topic one makes.
  • Select Content - Now, a lot of people have realized that the Select Content feature has many bugs, right? Well, rest assured, the ones in this academy aren't Razz.
  • Unique Profile Settings - Of course, this style has been used by a few academies, but it doesn't hurt for us to use it right? Don't worry, I'll change it once I stop being lazy...
  • Unique Title Area - This is another unique feature of the academy that was made through hours of template editing.
  • Wrapper Styled Ranks - Seen our type of Legends located in the statistics area? We're claiming first for that Razz. Whoever makes it is second, xD, not even the legendary Duel Academy or Yukajo had that Like a Star @ heaven ~
  • Forum Skin - Now this is what I'm most proud of. After 6 hours of coding, I am proud to present our Forum's own unique skin which will be available for download 4 months after this post (As I will modify the academy by then to YGODA VII) . Please take note that download from hitskin is free Razz.

Now, now? What about the staff, right? Of course, our staff has more features but the difference really isn't that big, I believe it's only one.

Don't worry, dear staff, I'll make one for us only Sad. I just can't think of anything yet Sad. Anyway, this is for the staff:

• Auto-tables for moderation - Instead of using the old 'Hanging Tools' trick, our new editor has a button code for that Surprised. You only have to click it and change what needs to be changed in it and voila, you have a moderation table!

Of course, the biggest difference is that between a member and a staff, they actually have more access to the forums.

Now that you know our function, continue on supporting us to provide a friendlier, more professional, and easy handle academy by suggesting it in the Suggestions area or sending me love mails for being so good at this **** Winkor by private messaging the available staff members who enabled their private messaging capabilities.

Note: Some of the codes I used are using French commands so if you want to steal codes that I have my copyright on, feel free as it will be auto-corrected on Non-French Sites where in some cases, stops the code from working Razz. You can just register and ask in our Code Requests area as I can do them.

https://ygoda.forumtl.com

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Two new features have been added to this version:

• Meta tag loading - It prevents you from going into a redirect page when posting
  • Staff comment - When a staff comments, a 'Staff Comment' would be located at the top right of the screen so you can prevent questions

There will be more updates to come to this place!

Once again, WELCOME to Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy we're everything is expensive awesome!

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
4 New features have been redone and added!
  • The YGODA Menu - This thing allows for easy navigation to the necessary areas in the academy
  • Hashtag - This system would be use for an easier search engine
  • LGBB Advanced Tagging System - The DOM version has been updated so we had to use LGBB parser to fix the problem
  • The NEW design of the SCeditor - Tired of the old, ugly version of the plain white editor? Well then, we have the NEW design for it, come on and enjoy the use!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014