Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hacking Forumotion

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1
Heaven

avatar
Slifer
Slifer
no forumotion site is safe from real hackers!! if they want to get in to your site and take over, they will!, Cookie clones are the easiest way to hack forumotion sites and attain the Headmasters Cookies (password) so if you think you are safe and untouchable then you should re-evaluate your situation, especially if you have made enemies with the wrong people!



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

#2
s{EXED} Token Gay

avatar
Administrator
Forum cookies are deleted here periodically, so no worries Wink . As one of the admins, I'll try to keep this safe as possible.

Besides that, I'm not even using my real email lol.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heaven Lea Grace: You better hope your burn comes with a spare matchbox

SomaQuadriga: why u do this?!
Me: I'm the only one who can pull this **** off.
View user profile http://ygoda.forumtl.com

#3
Heaven

avatar
Slifer
Slifer
Pizza Boi wrote:Forum cookies are deleted here periodically, so no worries Wink. As one of the admins, I'll try to keep this safe as possible.

Besides that, I'm not even using my real email lol.

Only the Headmaster password is relevant to the hacker in an attempt to cease control of an existing forumotion academy



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

#4
s{EXED} Token Gay

avatar
Administrator
That would be correct at some point but a regular administrator can also access things that can destroy the forum.

A good example of that is the Javascript Management, HTML Management, Stylsheet, and the Generalities in Homepage Smile.

It doesn't really matter if you're the founder or not since the thing you can do mostly with the founder is just delete the forum which is just a minor problem since it can be backed up with option number one #Hacker post Smile.

That's why, all administrators count, lol. Even the ones who just add smilies...



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heaven Lea Grace: You better hope your burn comes with a spare matchbox

SomaQuadriga: why u do this?!
Me: I'm the only one who can pull this **** off.
View user profile http://ygoda.forumtl.com

#5
Heaven

avatar
Slifer
Slifer
Pizza Boi wrote:That would be correct at some point but a regular administrator can also access things that can destroy the forum.

A good example of that is the Javascript Management, HTML Management, Stylsheet, and the Generalities in Homepage Smile.

It doesn't really matter if you're the founder or not since the thing you can do mostly with the founder is just delete the forum which is just a minor problem since it can be backed up with option number one #Hacker post Smile.

That's why, all administrators count, lol. Even the ones who just add smilies...

No, only the Headmaster has infinite permission over the other admins, other admns can be deleted at will by the headmaster meaning the site can be fully taken control of simply by stealing headmaster cookies, logging in as headmaster, changing password and deleting all other threats!

View user profile

#6
s{EXED} Token Gay

avatar
Administrator
As I said, it does not matter, lol. Even with limited administrative powers, once a normal administrator deletes all the topics, not even the head master can revive that topics.

And control would never matter when you have more than 1 admin. Once that other admin backfires on you, he can simply just delete the rest what the forum has and all the topics, including the sub par topics get deleted.

If you would like to try and see my point of view, try creating a forum and make a test dummy account as an admin and see how much destruction you can do with it Wink .



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heaven Lea Grace: You better hope your burn comes with a spare matchbox

SomaQuadriga: why u do this?!
Me: I'm the only one who can pull this **** off.
View user profile http://ygoda.forumtl.com

#7
Heaven

avatar
Slifer
Slifer
Pizza Boi wrote:As I said, it does not matter, lol. Even with limited administrative powers, once a normal administrator deletes all the topics, not even the head master can revive that topics.

And control would never matter when you have more than 1 admin. Once that other admin backfires on you, he can simply just delete the rest what the forum has and all the topics, including the sub par topics get deleted.

If you would like to try and see my point of view, try creating a forum and make a test dummy account as an admin and see how much destruction you can do with it Wink.

Im well versed in acad pilfering, I am not in need of a pointless lecture, if I am to take over an acad as headmaster then all other admins/threats are deleted and only trusted people that are well known to me would ever make the admin list, still minor threats but i have good friends and acads dont run all by themselves!



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

#8
Jigglypuff

avatar
Administrator
Hi,

I have a question. What was the point of this? Honestly, if you wanted to warn us about any threats you can always PM us. Regardless, no one will ever hack us because we don't make enemies. Kai's lectures are not pointless, really. If you found them pointless, then please do not continue this.

Regards,
The Nood.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[17:03:43] @ Rotten Noodles : You just got ninja'd <.<
[17:03:49] @ Yogurt Boi : You can check
[17:03:51] @ Rotten Noodles : Or so Number says e.e
[17:03:53] @ Yogurt Boi : Omg for the first time
[17:04:00] @ Yogurt Boi : I admit defeat to Rotten Noodles


[20:12:55] ! Duelist ! : sevensome op


[18:03:49] Almighty Yeezus : Enjoy all the fun around you right now. When people grow old and things start to fade out, all you will have is memorizes. It's better to have as much good ones and sad ones and funny ones as you can.
View user profile

#9
Heaven

avatar
Slifer
Slifer
Mr. Noodles wrote:Hi,

I have a question. What was the point of this? Honestly, if you wanted to warn us about any threats you can always PM us. Regardless, no one will ever hack us because we don't make enemies. Kai's lectures are not pointless, really. If you found them pointless, then please do not continue this.

Regards,
The Nood.

I have posted this message at multiple acads, and i didnt say his lectures were pointless and yes i did find some of his comments pointless, so what? im entitled to my own opinions just like anybody else! Also I get credit for posts so basically you guys are paying me to say this stuff lol



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

#10
s{EXED} Token Gay

avatar
Administrator
Heaven wrote:
Mr. Noodles wrote:Hi,

I have a question. What was the point of this? Honestly, if you wanted to warn us about any threats you can always PM us. Regardless, no one will ever hack us because we don't make enemies. Kai's lectures are not pointless, really. If you found them pointless, then please do not continue this.

Regards,
The Nood.

I have posted this message at multiple acads, and i didnt say his lectures were pointless and yes i did find some of his comments pointless, so what? im entitled to my own opinions just like anybody else! Also I get credit for posts so basically you guys are paying me to say this stuff lol

LOL. I know the old me would generally say anything just to defend my pride, but Heaven is just pro xD.

I like her xD, mi gusta I love you

Plus one, lady!



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heaven Lea Grace: You better hope your burn comes with a spare matchbox

SomaQuadriga: why u do this?!
Me: I'm the only one who can pull this **** off.
View user profile http://ygoda.forumtl.com

#11
Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014