Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official YGODA Suggestion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Hi Very Happy

There's always room for improvement so I would like it to be told by the members as well. Please tell us what kind of improvement you want in our site and we'll do our best to provide them whether it would be from simple to complex gfx/coding, we'll do it so please just keep on suggesting Smile .

Regards,
Pizza Boi

https://ygoda.forumtl.com

Sebawacek

Sebawacek
Ra
Ra
Hey, you asked me to list a couple of decks ideas for the tournament or something. I'm not sure what decks you are looking for and tbh I don't know that many xD but here is a couple.

A Zombie based deck
Black Wing
Dark World deck
Malefic deck
Some kind of a beatdown deck (for example based on skill drain)
Inzektor
Dragons (ofc)
Chaos
Plant Synchro
Infernities
Machine based deck
Wind-up
Dino Rabbit XYZ
Evilswarm
Firefist
hieratics
Dragunities
Harpies?

Can't think of any more atm... Obv there is a lot more but there are the first ones that came to my mind lol. hope it helps. If this isn't what you meant then just delete this post XD

Guardian of Chaos

Guardian of Chaos
No one special
No one special
Steelswarm because is this format I feel like Steelswarm with a lil mix of evilswarm does some major damage

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Hey guys, we need more suggestions on how to make the place active and how to maintain stability as I won't always be online to help all of you out.

https://ygoda.forumtl.com

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
On DNF, I saw some guy post his idea of a new duel type. I might implement it as a type of BA/SA duel. Also, increasing activity is up to the member's interests. We just have to make YGODA as fun as possible. I think I have some things I'd like to add in. *Goes to TWA to get ideas*

Gongas88

Gongas88
The war arena and tournament zone could be a good place to start, create 2 groups ( a tournament organizer and war adjucator or give them another names i dont know) and try to host daily tournaments like simple lives, to something more fancy like the usual challenges. To the war arena we need more members of course, but it would be great if when someone joins the academy knows that besides having to be tested to a dorm, they can create a FA thread to promote themselves into joining a team.

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Well, Assistants are both Judges and Event Organizers. But, yea, we already host daily lives (well at least 4-5 a week).

Gongas88

Gongas88
SUPERM@N wrote:Well, Assistants are both Judges and Event Organizers. But, yea, we already host daily lives (well at least 4-5 a week).
Is there are thread with them? Like a place for players to sign up? Cause it would be a good idea, since im kind of new here, compared to the most, i dont know much about you guys, how you operate, etc... so it would be good to have a thread up, or atleast tell me the timezones you usually do this kind of tourneys.

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
We do not post sign ups for lives. We ask people in the chatbox if they'd like to join. We ussually do it when ever we can get at least 8. Anything higher is acceptable as well.

then, the results are posted (check hall of fame subsection).

Gongas88

Gongas88
SUPERM@N wrote:We do not post sign ups for lives. We ask people in the chatbox if they'd like to join. We ussually do it when ever we can get at least 8. Anything higher is acceptable as well.

But that is tough for people like me who arent most of the time on the chat, that's why i would like to suggest a place, or atleast put some kind of "warning" that says what time tourneys are hosted like "Tourneys are hosted from this 8PM to 10PM Gmt0" > this is ofc an example.

What about the War arena, any comments on that?

SirZub@t

SirZub@t
Supersonic
Supersonic
Add any of these to smilees
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and i will love u

Last edited by Zub@t on Thu May 29, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Gongas88 wrote:
SUPERM@N wrote:We do not post sign ups for lives. We ask people in the chatbox if they'd like to join. We ussually do it when ever we can get at least 8. Anything higher is acceptable as well.

But that is tough for people like me who arent most of the time on the chat, that's why i would like to suggest a place, or atleast put some kind of "warning" that says what time tourneys are hosted like "Tourneys are hosted from this 8PM to 10PM Gmt0" > this is ofc an example.

What about the War arena, any comments on that?

Aye. I guess I will start adverting lives for a day lol.

Also War Arena: I will try something where staff can get free teams. This way we can have at least 4 active teams. And yes, I will add in a sub section for Team recruitments.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014