Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

YGODA Looking for 4th ADMIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator

YGODA Looking for 4th ADMIN

Hey guys, let's keep this short. YGODA is looking for a new administrator who is willing to put effort into making YGODA an active, sexy, and awesomer place by the day~

There will be no test (Note: Majority failed... well, actually all and average was 0 points for the one I did so I gave up on that one) and just an interview to see if you have the potential to be an administrator.

Note: All codes to be shown to you in the administration panel CANNOT be showed to others (Especially other academy sites) as I will be easily able to detect if it's sent thanks to P.I.S.T.O.N. Scan (Shout out to Jen G. for giving me her program) and you will NEED my permission if you wish to use a code from our site to others.
[/tr]

https://ygoda.forumtl.com

Wukung

Wukung
Ra
Ra
I want to be admin Razz

Dragonite

Dragonite
Horakhty
Horakhty
i have experience in admin at other places. if you feel you can trust me i will not let you down.

Gengar

Gengar
Slifer
Slifer
consider me Smile i have experience and im not retarded anymore

Tyler1297

Tyler1297
Ra
Ra
Don't consider me, I'm not worthy. I don't have a good work ethic yet. But Dragonite is definitely trustworthy. I'd say go with him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014