Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask Pizza Boi some things

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Well, since Sailor had his own topic of questions, I might as well input that you can ask me things, just please follow forum rules and I have the right to deny your question Smile

https://ygoda.forumtl.com

Gongas88

Gongas88
Why did you pick "Pizza Boi" as your name, and what were your reasons to start learning how to code? Very Happy

Dragonite

Dragonite
Horakhty
Horakhty
my question: why have the boi in your name?

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Pizza Boi is all thanks to @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] since in the creation of it all, I asked him which was better: Ice cream or Pizza but he picked Pizza, hence why Pizza Boi was born.

As for the coding thing, I generally started Elite Heroes Academy (2011), found Forumotion, managed to talk to some of their staff and then almost became one until I went into a long year hiatus and there comes Medieval Chaos Academy, I was still a general noob in coding back then and only knew up until HTML and a little bit of CSS and I actually started 2 types of MCA's, one in Forumotion and one in IPB (Like the one in DNF) but the project unfortunately died for IPB as I cannot handle how stupid their service provider is.

IPB has a lot of positive feedbacks for good looks but in overall showcasing of codings, editor, and whatnot, it's lame as ****.

Anyway, for the YGODA thing, I honestly forgot how to code at first, so I consulted Forumotion and started YGODA AS phpBB2, I asked FM (English version back in Feb 2014) how the hell you do a rounded border-radius thing and even had a bit of a scandalous debate (Which by the way, almost caused me a warning) about how phpBB2 should be updated in order to occupy the needs of it's user considering 40% of all the users are using phpBB2 in Forumotion.

So in general, their answers were like:

Code:
.forumline td {
  border-radius: #px #px #px #px;
}

And that was actually a wrong one, so in annoyance, I decided to consult the template (Yes, I literally had no idea once again how this all worked because I also took a year and a half hiatus in Forums, 6 months in dueling, and a year long from the internet) and found out that you had to edit the index_box for Index topic area and then a thought came to me:

Why do I need help when I have the ability to know it myself?

So, last February, I indulged myself into an 18 hours long studying for HTML, and CSS and later found myself starting to help the Forumotion (English community) and then suddenly, I got a private message from Alex' who apparently works in the French version and found out I can speak French because of a certain topic that got a bit messed up by ProAdmins.

At the time, I had little clue about (April 2014) Javascript, and then Alex' offered me to be the Moderablog or also known as Manager of Blogs which is another sub-branch of ABE (Old name of Forumotion) and so, I accepted it and there I found Singleton.

Singleton was one of the major players as to why I bothered learning Javascript because when I saw 90% of his posts, they were all accurate in answers, coding and panel wise so I decided to re-learn everything in the panel (@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] knows this as we were both online teaching each other the administration panel at the time) and I have been giving him advises on how to become an administrator and flat out boasted my new French Manager position xD.

Anyway, after that, here comes Ange Tuteur in my life, the guy literally private messages me every time I make an incorrect answer (Which I then justify in my posts where I got them wrong) and advised me the best way to learn Javascript but that's not all he taught, he taught me Vanilla Javascript which I once found really hard but I recently found out is very easy.

Honestly, Ange Tuteur is my biggest reason why I even bothered re-learning coding again because apart from him being a very understanding mentor, "close" friend, and linguist (Codist), he has pretty much influenced me into becoming like him, if not, more Smile.

So yeah, honestly, none of this would ever happen (YGODA and Pizza Boi) without the following people:

• Ange Tuteur of the English Support Forum - Support Moderator
  • Mr. Noodles of YGODA
  • Mugen Daas of YGODA
  • Singleton of the French Forumotion Support Blog - Administrator
  • Aki of the French Forumotion Support Blog - Fellow Manager
  • Tivia of the French Forumotion Support Blog - Assistant
  • Buttercup of the English and French Forumotion Support Forum/Blog - ProAdmin and Head Administrator
  • SLGray of the English Support Forum - Manager
  • Base of the English Support Forum - Manager
  • Derri of the English Support Forum - Recently promoted to Support Moderator from a Reviewer so congratulations, bro!
  • Sir Chivas of the English Support Forum - Support Moderator
  • Niko! of the Italian Forumotion Support Blog - Manager
  • Shrek of the Portugal Support Blog - Assistant/Manager

And so many people who have been working with me so far in Forumotion as well as here in Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academies, Buddyfight, Cardfight Vanguard, Naruto, and other type of forums have all my thanks for contributing on making me one of the current sought out codist/linguist as well as graphics artist.

But overall, they're not the only contributing factor to my success in learning coding and my success as being known as Pizza Boi but it's all because of this community, and all the people who have unceasingly supported as well as looked up to me as their head administrator, French Manager, and most importantly, a sibling/friend Smile.

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Because you know I hate divulging things that are irrelevant for the internet civilians or whom I would like to refer to as pixels and stripes such information of who and what I am Wink.

Vila

Vila
No one special
No one special
why are you offline most of the time?

http://duelngmaster.foroactivo.mx

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Pizza Boi never goes offline, just invisible ._.

Vila

Vila
No one special
No one special
That explains it all ._.

http://duelngmaster.foroactivo.mx

Gongas88

Gongas88
Shrek of the Portugal Support Blog - Assistant/Manager

Portugal is awesome <3

Nudist Dragonair

Nudist Dragonair
Teacher
Teacher
1). How many pickles would Noodles pickle if noodles picked poppers pickles in pickle form.

2). Can you say the above question ten times out load fast?

3). Can you say the above - above question ten times out load faster without making a mistake?

4). Are you lying?

5). Are you lying to me or yourself?

6). Are you even reading these questions all the way through?

7). Can we have a YgoDA mascot of a naked person?

SirZub@t

SirZub@t
Supersonic
Supersonic
Pizza Boi, What is the meaning to life?
And.. What is the "reputation" bar for?

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
My answer is in red color.

Nudist wrote:1). How many pickles would Noodles pickle if noodles picked poppers pickles in pickle form.

Depends, if he likes sucking on it, probably 1 to 7.

2). Can you say the above question ten times out load fast?

I don't do tongue twister, I already do that **** enough times during s**.

3). Can you say the above - above question ten times out load faster without making a mistake?

Same answer for #2.

4). Are you lying?

I'd say: "Want me to t***** you?" but that's inappropriate and my organ's reserved for females only Neutral .

5). Are you lying to me or yourself?

Same answer for #4.

6). Are you even reading these questions all the way through?

Ya think?

7). Can we have a YgoDA mascot of a naked person?

Never.

Zub@t wrote:Pizza Boi, What is the meaning to life?
And.. What is the "reputation" bar for?

Life's all about getting divirginized since it ***** us all and reputation shows how much love you get, or how much loathe you'll ****.

Dragonite

Dragonite
Horakhty
Horakhty
i thought our war team mascot was a penguin since the costume i found was awesome.
my question
whats your favorite fruit and whats your least favorite food?

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Hmm... favorite fruit would be an apple and my least favorite food in general are sweets.

Dragonite

Dragonite
Horakhty
Horakhty
your such a sasuke lol

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Lol... I got a negative vote for hating sweets, wtf e.e... Anyway, majority of those who actually read Ygoda chat knows my system can't digest sweets too mucu, hence why I can't eat it directly e.e

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Yogurt wrote:Lol... I got a negative vote for hating sweets, wtf e.e... Anyway, majority of those who actually read Ygoda chat knows my system can't digest sweets too mucu, hence why I can't eat it directly e.e
It was not me! I am innocent!

Dragonite

Dragonite
Horakhty
Horakhty
Yogurt wrote:Lol... I got a negative vote for hating sweets, wtf e.e... Anyway, majority of those who actually read Ygoda chat knows my system can't digest sweets too mucu, hence why I can't eat it directly e.e
you know sasuke hates sweets which is why i laughed cuase you have a sasuke profile pic. ok next question......

favorite movie

Cubone

Cubone
Assistant
Assistant
Do you think that Yu-Gi-Oh is a children's card game?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu
Ra
Ra
Why exactly Sasuke is your fav naruto char?

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
B@TMAN wrote:
you know sasuke hates sweets which is why i laughed cuase you have a sasuke profile pic. ok next question......

favorite movie

Favorite movie? None really, a favorite movie is never constant with me so I change faves after a new and good one hits off.

Though... right now would be Despicable Me 2.

bronykillermaster1 wrote:Do you think that Yu-Gi-Oh is a children's card game?

Nah, I managed to get half of the senior doctors (Total of 48) to start playing YGO again.

Amaterasu wrote:Why exactly Sasuke is your fav naruto char?

Hmm... honestly, there's a lot of irony here. Sasuke and I actually have the same IRL personality (My internet personality is very contradictory to what you guys think I am in real life) since I take, especially my job, very seriously.

Another thing is our similarities and whatnot and the most ironic part is that me and Sasuke actually belong to the same celestial sign (Leo) .

Medium Rare

Medium Rare
Slifer
Slifer
y r u sweg.

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Cas I like red I love you

Dragonite