Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Application: June

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Staff Application: June

Let's not make this too long so as of now, we are lacking active staff members so demotions will follow in a few days c:

Take note, to all staff members, please be willing to post on the topics c:

Currently hiring the following positions:

1 Administrator and 1 Moderator~

^ Please read the YGODA Guide to know what's the task and please read the following for the requirements:

Administrator and Moderator requirements:
- Must have 25 and above posts
- Must be willing to contribute to posts
- Must have pleasing personality
- Must be able to stay stable under pressure

This is for the new administrator special requirement~

YGODA is a professional site which was coded by Pizza Boi (Me) so please take note that if you are going to apply as our administrator, I will test you with coding and other stuff regarding Forumotion Administration Panel and it will be LIVE and in YGODA Chat Box. I don't like cheating c:

Format:

Code:
DN Name:
Timezone:
What position you're applying for:

Your reasons are irrelevant for this as applications are always meant for one thing: To get the job :3 .

https://ygoda.forumtl.com

Fangirl

Fangirl
Obelisk
Obelisk
DN Name: #1 Fangirl
Timezone: EST
What position you're applying for: Admin or Mod <3
#Fangirl4Admin c;<

DENIED

Treecko

Treecko
Assistant
Assistant
DN Name: Sevencolors
Timezone: GMT -6
What position you're applying for: Mod or Teacher (preferably mod)

Nudist Dragonair

Nudist Dragonair
Teacher
Teacher
Not to question your judgment, but wouldn't it make more sense to pick candidates you like for the administrator position rather than have post applications. Then interview them separately. There are only a handful eligible for the position in the first place. Why publicize it?

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Nudist wrote:Not to question your judgment, but wouldn't it make more sense to pick candidates you like for the administrator position rather than have post applications. Then interview them separately. There are only a handful eligible for the position in the first place. Why publicize it?

Putting it bluntly, no one will ever try out for Administrator. We have a quiz specifically made for Administrators. It tests them in the basic knowledge of coding and Admin Panel Access. Only reason why we do not have any Admin candidates is because the ones that can be lack the experience and knowledge. Likewise, they will not do anything as an Administrator that will benefit us in any way shape or form. So, in conclusion, it's publicized because we might find someone who can fit the job better than any other candidate.

Though if this does not work, we will pick out someone who can fit the job and can learn easily and adapt quickly. Hope this answers your question.

Regards,
Noodles.

Gongas88

Gongas88
Is the "25 or above posts" a mandatory requirement? i wanted to apply for one of the positions, but that is stopping me from doing it.

Yugiho20

Yugiho20
Slifer
Slifer
@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you must have it but do one thing SPAM SPAM SPAM!!

Gongas88

Gongas88
Yugiho20 wrote:@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you must have it but do one thing SPAM SPAM SPAM!!
Spam is wrong, and even if it was allowed i particular dont enjoy doing it, i think i just need to wait a little bit, those positions might not get filled in the next few days so i might a little bit of time.

Kirito666

Kirito666
No one special
No one special
Post count is irrevelant to prove if you are suitable for the role IMO.

You alread know me Pizza Boi, you know how anal I get about a well kept forum, and how I dislike it not going as it is intended, no matter who is making it go out of hand, as shown in the past with a few academies that I will not mention to avoid a flame war.

If all fails consider me for Moderator maybe?

I do not feel "active" enough to try for the role of admin, nor I am too familar with this site to wish for an administrator role at the present time.

-Crowler
-Shinichi Kudo
-Itachi

Gongas88

Gongas88
Well, i guess as "Kirito" said, post count isnt exactly a factor to determine if you're active on an academy or not, but i'll try to apply for the staff position even with 16 posts.

DN name: LeoGold or (NGOD)Leader Hades
TimeZone: GMT 0
What position you're applying for: Either Admin or Mod.

The reason i want to apply for a staff position is because i want to bring activity and organization to the War and Tournament scene, since i'm used to this kind of enviromnent i thought i might as well contribute to here. I'm a responsible user, used to be on several academies ( mainly with Admin position) by the name of (NGOD)Leader Hades ,  King_Hades or Gongas88, i think that's about it, if you have any other question you would like to know, just quote this post or PM on DN Very Happy

ACCEPTED

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Well, thank you for your input everyone. The post count is just a factor so that random guests do not join just for the position. Likewise, I might talk to Pizza Boi about clearing assistant positions for others who CAN fit the job.

Anyways, thank you for applying. Your applications will all be considered.

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Inline with what he said, the application form will now be open to any position Smile .

I will be doing an evaluation on each member (Some of them will be harsh critique) and demoting them as well.

Any demotion that I will do in a few days is irrevocable and not questionable as I will do it as it fits. Don't worry, majority of the staff will remain, just some demotion will occur.

Dragonite

Dragonite
Horakhty
Horakhty
i assume that most of the teachers are safe and the assistants are being considered for demoted?

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
B@TMAN wrote:i assume that most of the teachers are safe and the assistants are being considered for demoted?

I can read Pizza quite easily. I am 900% sure 1 Teacher is getting demoted and maybe 2-3 Assistants are getting demoted.

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Hi guys, the administration exam would be generally removed. I just saw everything and the highest score so far was 6 and the average score was 0 (Even though I personally think it was too hard >.>) .

Now, I want you guys (To the administrator applying) to tell me why I should hire you as an administrator.

Gongas88

Gongas88
Yogurt wrote:Hi guys, the administration exam would be generally removed. I just saw everything and the highest score so far was 6 and the average score was 0 (Even though I personally think it was too hard >.>) .

Now, I want you guys (To the administrator applying) to tell me why I should hire you as an administrator.
Via PM or here in "public"? Applications like this shouldnt be held in private?

Gongas88

Gongas88
Well, i guess it's time for me to post my motives then:

My reasons/motives to become either admin or moderator ( admin is easier to do what i'm about to tell you) are: Control the post quality of the academy, improve the quality of the tournament and war scene. I've notest that the war scene in here is a nice idea, and being on DNF war scene for the past 2 years i think i have a lot to offer. I've been an admin in a lot of academies ( i think that's the only staff position i got) but none of them were as good as YGODA is ( Looks + members quality). Started learning quite recently ( 4 days ago if im not mistaken) so im a real newbie when it comes to it, but im learning! I'm a responsible and chill user, has you can see from the academy chat or have interected with me on DN/Skype. I think that's mainly it, if i remember anything i'll be sure to edit this post.

Cubone

Cubone
Assistant
Assistant
DN Name:BronyKillerMaster
Timezone:PST
What position you're applying for:Teacher or Assistant
I would like to apply for Teacher because I want to help people get better in Yu-Gi-Oh and making it fun, than losing duels. If I can't aim for teacher, maybe an Assistant would work out too.

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014