Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slendermans Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Woob@t

Woob@t
Administrator
Greetings everyone~

My name is Slenderman and I've been stalking our lovely founder here for over a year and a half now. Through all the endeavors and all I've found that Academies made by her are always some of the best so yea!

Now for some info on me, I'm lazy.... so don't ask me to do much please? Other then that I'm a pretty laid back duelist and a member of the "Non-War" roster for Shadows of the Abyss which is a DN Forums War Team. My favorite decks are Blackwings and Mecha Phantom Beasts.

Lately however I have been playing more of the OCG cards like Shadolls and Cosmic Dragons (So much broke) and TCG wise I'm experimenting with Mermail, Noble Knights, Evilswarm, Gem-Knights and Blackwings. Thats just for this format though Razz

Ever wanna chat or a duel just message me here or on DN (Usernames: Understand? Slenderman>.> and WaldosShadow

-Slenderman

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Well, no welcomes needed. Already welcomed you, but Waldos I miss you D:<

Treecko

Treecko
Assistant
Assistant
Welcome Guest, i hope you have fun here and we get along Smile

Woob@t

Woob@t
Administrator
]
While I thank you for welcoming me in, I may ask that you don't post on such an old post when there are many other possible choices.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014