Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy

Welcome to YGODA! If you are a guest please register. If you are an existing member or a new member, please log in into the Chatbox. Thank you.
DMCA
YGODA Menu
Forum Width Adjuster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Application : 5/14

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Staff Application : 5/14

For the first time in our academy, we will officially be hiring a few active and contributing member to be a part of our great staff and for this purpose ALONE, we have officially opened our Announcement area so that you may post your applications here; however, please take note that to apply, you must meet our requirements first as each position is applicable for a specific group.

Moderator Requirements

• MUST be a teacher
  • Must have reached a total of 30 posts in our academy
  • Must have the general experience by providing screenshots of the academy(ies) they have moderated in
  • Must have read all rules and regulations in the academy and UNDERSTAND them by heart

Teacher Requirements

• MUST have Dueling Network as their main dueling system
  • Must have a total of 20 posts before applying
  • You will be taking a ruling quiz and you must AT LEAST get 60% correct
  • Must have the general experience by providing screenshots of the academy(ies) they have taught in
  • Must have read all rules and regulations in the academy and UNDERSTAND them by heart

Assistants Requirements

• For graphics designer: You MUST post a maximum of 2 signatures you have made to validate this position and I will judge if you get it
  • Must have a total of 20 posts before applying
  • Must have the general experience by providing screenshots of the academy(ies) they have taught in

Posting Format

Code:
[b][color=#ff0000]DN Name:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#99cc00]How much time you can dedicate in the academy:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]Screenshot of DN Profile (For All - Remove this message in the bracket):[/color][/b]
[b][color=#99cc00]Signature (For Graphics Designers only - Remove this message in the bracket):[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]Screenshot of proof for teaching/moderation/assisting (Choose one among the 3 for screenshot proof AND if this is your first time, you do not need to post a screenshot - Remove this message in the bracket):[/color][/b]
[b][color=#66cc00]Other Forumotion sites you've worked in:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]Position you're applying for:[/color][/b]

What it looks like:

DN Name:
How much time you can dedicate in the academy:
Screenshot of DN Profile (For All - Remove this message in the bracket):
Signature (For Graphics Designers only - Remove this message in the bracket):
Screenshot of proof for teaching/moderation/assisting (Choose one among the 3 for screenshot proof AND if this is your first time, you do not need to post a screenshot - Remove this message in the bracket):
Other Forumotion sites you've worked in:
Position you're applying for:

Example of HOW it should look like:

DN Name: YGODA Helper
How much time you can dedicate in the academy: 8 to 15 hours a day
Screenshot of DN Profile: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Signature: N/A (ALWAYS N/A if you're not applying for Graphics Designer - Assistant position)
Screenshot of proof for teaching/moderation/assisting: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Other Forumotion sites you've worked in:French Support Official Manager/Moderablog (You should include what position)
Position you're applying for: Moderator

And that's about it, please take note once again of the requirements! And one last thing, you're still required to recruit if ever.

https://ygoda.forumtl.com

Hazmah

Hazmah
Ra
Ra
wha bout tester?

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
The "Tester" position has been deemed irrelevant in our site since they serve ONLY one function. Teacher and Tester ranks have been merged into the same type of job Smile .

Nickstarz.

Nickstarz.
No one special
No one special
Why do you need posts for this

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Nickstarz. wrote:Why do you need posts for this

It shows activity. We want active staff members.

Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon
Teacher
Teacher
50 posts is too much.

15 or 20 posts is more than fair 30 at the very most.

I should probably make a different ruling test for teachers If you need me to do so let me know and I will start working on it right away.

Woob@t

Woob@t
Administrator
The amount of posts, after conversing with Pizza, has been dropped to 30 instead of 50, thank you Sailor and Nick for your comments.

Fangirl

Fangirl
Obelisk
Obelisk
Teacher, & or Mod Application.

I'm admin at RSA, NGA, and ADA. I'm mod at VDA. and I'm tester at NA. So I have quiet a bit of experience. And i'm quiet good at doing my job, if i do say so myself.

I do not meet the post req. as i've told Pizza i'm not a forums person, I will oversee forum's but i don't post much.

Woob@t

Woob@t
Administrator
Fangirl wrote:Teacher, & or Mod Application.

I'm admin at RSA, NGA, and ADA. I'm mod at VDA. and I'm tester at NA. So I have quiet a bit of experience. And i'm quiet good at doing my job, if i do say so myself.

I do not meet the post req. as i've told Pizza i'm not a forums person, I will oversee forum's but i don't post much.

Your application will be considered for Teacher/Tester because of your experience but Moderator will be denied for now since you are not a Tester.

The Life Less One

The Life Less One
Obelisk
Obelisk
Slenderman wrote:
Fangirl wrote:Teacher, & or Mod Application.

Your application will be considered for Teacher/Tester because of your experience but Moderator will be denied for now since you are not a Tester.

I thought you needed 20 posts minimum to apply but fangirl only has 1. So how is her teacher application considered as of now?

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Please be reminded that you must meet requirements thank you. If no legitimate staff post will be posted here within 3 days, I will do a topic clean up.

Woob@t

Woob@t
Administrator
I did state that her application was based on her experience and through talking to her I have told her she must stay active and show she is willing to stay here at YGODA in order to actually be accepted.

She however is still in her proper dorm and has not been moved any farther from there.

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Bumping for Interested! Staff applications are still being accepted!

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
Administrator
Staff applications are still being accepted!

SirZub@t

SirZub@t
Supersonic
Supersonic
DN Name: phantom1516
How much time you can dedicate in the academy: I have no life so probably a lot: 6-9 hours a day depending
Screenshot of DN Profile: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Position you're applying for:Assistant

Medium Rare

Medium Rare
Slifer
Slifer
DN Name:(Fairy Tail) Rare
How much time you can dedicate in the academy:5ish hours?
Screenshot of DN Profile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Other Forumotion sites you've worked in: Dra, admin, and umm, thats the only one i can remember the name of e.e
Position you're applying for:Assistant!1!!11!1!

Yugiho20

Yugiho20
Slifer
Slifer
DN Name:Yugiho20
How much time you can dedicate in the academy:more then 4 hr a day
Screenshot of DN Profile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Signature (For Graphics Designers only - i had sigs in DNF but then i changed them):
Screenshot of proof for teaching/moderation/assisting
Other Forumotion sites you've worked in: yea i was head admin in ODA and owner of LDA
Position you're applying for:Assistants

Nudist Dragonair

Nudist Dragonair
Teacher
Teacher
DN Name: Nudist Beach
How much time you can dedicate in the academy: 1-2 hours a day
Screenshot of DN Profile: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Other Forumotion sites you've worked in:NDA, NA, BFA, DEA, plenty more.
Position you're applying for:Teacher

I don't have any prove of other academies I worked for. I don't normally take screen shots of every single thing I do. I'm not THAT conceded.

s{EXED} Token Gay

s{EXED} Token Gay
Administrator
Zub@t => Accepted
Medium Rare => Accepted
Nudist => Accepted

yugiho20 => Rejected.
Reason: Did not meet requirements with a total of 8 posts only. Please read next time.

Mr. Yum Yum => Demoted to Slifer Slackers.

May 2014 Application form is OFFICIALLY closed. No more applications~

Topic solved and locked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum Skin Copyright @ Pizza Boi 2014